Comms consultant helping SMEs in the property, architecture, furniture, interior design and design sectors achieve their commercial goals
If you are the owner of, or work for, a small to medium sized business operating in the built environment, property, architecture, furniture, interior design and design sectors that is finding it hard to:
– describe succinctly what your business does
– get across what makes your brand or business different
– create a digital communications strategy or plan that supports your commercial goals…then get in touch.
I help SME business owners, brand managers, sales directors and company directors to identify and clearly communicate what is at the heart of their brand. Once identified, I show them how to thread this through all their communications.
How I can help you:
– Brand discovery consultancy including Tone of Voice
– Communications strategy including social media strategy
– Content creation including creative direction and photoshoot direction
– Social media content creation, management and engagement
– Website copywriting, blogs, journal posts
– LinkedIn training for directors and teams
Dependent on what help brands and companies need, my clients tend to pick and choose from the services above. This can vary from full Marcomms management and implementation, to creation of a communications strategy with the implementation done in-house or simply the management of a social media channel for a brand where I make the most of the assets you have.
Most of my clients are B2B and B2C brands operating in the built environment, property, real estate, architecture, furniture, interiors, kitchens, bathrooms, interior design and design sectors. These are the sectors I have worked in for most of my career – both in-house and agency-side.
After 20+ years working in Marcomms for interior design, architecture and furniture brands, you will find I am skilled in:
– devising communications strategies that support commercial goals
– multiple-channel communications
– senior comms counsel
– creative direction and creative content
– finding the story in your company and communicating this, so you can focus on running the business
Get in contact:
Send me a message via email with details of what you are looking for and I will call you back.
A few messages from my clients which may help you understand what it is like to work with me:
“Sarah’s knowledge of what content is valuable to make us stand out in a crowded market place was a huge benefit. She significantly boosted our presence, as was noted by competitors and clients.” Matt Beardall, Green & Partners
“Sarah, you left us breathless! You did a very strong job, extremely focused and extremely aimed on our common goals!” Fabio Fronti, Sales & Marketing Director, Stone Italiana SpA
“Thank you again for everything, it has been greatly appreciated. The website has been really well received. I look forward to working with you again on another project.” Director, Ethos Construction
“Thank you! The website looks great!” J Witt Waste Management