In 2019 Helen Olszowska set up Seashell, a social media agency for purpose-led organisations. The agency’s mission is Be good. Be purposeful. Be social.
For the past 15 years Helen has worked with non-profits, running digital marketing campaigns, events and raising funds to support their work. She began her charity career in the health and social care sector before moving into human rights as the Associate Director of Development and Outreach in the UK for Human Rights Watch.
Alongside professional experience, she has a post-graduate diploma in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a diploma in Social Media Management.
Seashell can support you with social media:
- Short-term campaigns with a specific goal
- Long-term management of your social media presence
- a four-month coaching programme to help you improve your social media presence
- Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Content creation: photography, video editing, blog writing