Hi, I’m Laura!
I’m a 5* rated Social Media Marketer and Facebook and Instagram Ads Specialist. I help businesses across the UK, Scotland, Isle of Wight, and USA, to get more sales or leads using Facebook and Instagram ads.
I’ve been fully freelance since 2015 and have seen first-hand how a good social media presence and ad campaigns can contribute to the growth of a business. Whether that’s through generating more leads and enquiries, to increasing website sales, promoting events and offers, or simply encouraging shop footfall.
Done correctly, social media marketing and effective ad campaigns give businesses the chance to find new customers and deepen loyalty with existing ones – a recipe for sustained success for any business!
Did you know that the average person scrolls over 300 feet on Facebook per day?
Did you know that a staggering 74% of consumers go to social media to guide their purchasing decisions?
This is powerful stuff … is your business doing what it should, to be visible? How are you competing with what your competitors are doing?
Many of my clients come to me because they …
- … Need help generating leads and sales online
- Feel overwhelmed by social media and ads and have wasted money in the past trying to do it themselves
- Have been burnt by an agency who just farmed their work out to junior staff members
- Don’t have the time to worry about social media and ads and just want it taken care of so they can concentrate on the rest of their business
- Are feeling anxious about competitors gaining more market share
- Lack the in-house social media or ad expertise that their business really needs
- Need direction, specialist advice, and someone to help drive their business forward
- Need support managing their online community
- Have an email list they aren’t regularly emailing!
- Want an independent expert to assess their current online marketing efforts
Whatever it is that you need help with to move your business forward, reach out and let me know!
Services I offer
The types of services I offer include:
- Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads (this is my favourite!)
- Instagram Shopping Set Up
- LinkedIn Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Power Hours and Training (for business owners and agencies)
- Email Marketing – for example monthly Mailchimp email campaigns and Klaviyo email flows for e-commerce businesses
- Strategic Ads Consultancy
- Organic Social Media Page Audits
- Facebook and Instagram Ad Audits
- Organic Social Media Management
- Facebook Community Management
- Google Ads and Google Ad Audits
Why should you choose me to help you?
There’s plenty of digital marketers out there. But how do you spot a good one? The proof is in the pudding!
Educated at a top 10 UK university, with a Diploma in Digital Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, and with more advanced Facebook training programmes, courses and coaching under my belt that I could possibly list, I want you to know that whenever I take on a new client, I give them my best. Your success really is my success!
Here’s what some of my lovely clients are saying about me …
“Laura is so lovely to work with! Her social media knowledge is amazing, the posts and campaigns Laura creates are brilliant and are exactly what I wanted, the page reaches are amazing and we have had so many leads to the point where we have had to take on a new staff member! We are now letting Laura take fall reign on our Instagram!! I couldn’t recommend Laura enough!” – Danielle Youle, Isle of Wight
“I cannot praise Laura enough. Laura’s knowledge, advice, guidance and work ethic has allowed our business to develop our presence substantially. As a result we recently asked Laura to double her workload for our company.” – Gordon Robertson, Franchise Owner, Glasgow
“Professionalism, experience, knowledge and value for such a great service. I have been working with Laura for 4 years. Her ideas, creativity and passion to help me to grow my business is 5 star. She is great to work with.” – Chris Reynolds, Business Owner, Isle of Man
“What stands out with Laura is how organized / detail-oriented she is. From the time we first made contact to actually working together, we found her to be efficient, organized, reliable, resourceful, flexible, and overall just a great person to have on your team. Early on, we hosted an event with upwards of 15,000 people. The free Facebook group for the event had roughly 10,000 engaged people. Laura did an incredible job solely managing and moderating as needed in a timely manner. Looking back, we should have hired a 2nd / 3rd person to assist her as she was easily doing the job of multiple people. However, she did so with such a positive attitude. She also came up with brilliant ideas for engaging and nurturing new members. When there were fires to put out, she proactively gave her well-thought out recommendations (with suggested verbiage) to use before approaching my partner and I on how to handle the situation. This helped tremendously in us being able to stay focused on our core work. We also found Laura to be flexible and easy-going with all the changes during the event. If you’re looking for a community manager to support your members, we would highly recommend Laura Faragher.” – Alejandra Costello (“The Decluttering Queen” – Good Morning America), Washington D.C.
“Working with Laura is one of the best decisions I have made for my business. Laura is incredibly knowledgeable, professional, an excellent communicator, and an all-around joy to work with. Her rates are competitive and the investment in my business has been worth every penny. I spoke to a few people when looking for a Facebook ad manager and Laura was by far the most impressive. If you are thinking of working with Laura, go for it!” – Catherine Topham Sly, The UK’s leading expert in relationships after kids
“Laura is extremely knowledgable in her field. She is very professional, she offers sound advice and has really helped me become confident in my Facebook Ads. I would highly recommend the nurture packages especially when starting out” – Lorraine Moonie, Luxury Dogs Accessories company
“Laura has helped my business for the last eighteen months. It is so important to get the right message out at the right time and Laura has done this time after time. Always positive and creative and very well versed in the workings of social media. I have no hesitation in recommending Laura to any business looking to build their profile.” – Bobby Ballantyne, Edinburgh
“Laura is a great person to work with. Her knowledge is outstanding, and her creativity for marketing is just amazing, With Laura’s help and support she has moved our business forward. Her Professionalism and experience is the one thing we could not do without. We would highly recommend Laura. Laura gives outstanding service and we wouldn’t be without her. Thank you Laura.” – Sandra Mckenna, Hotel Manager
“Laura’s knowledge & experience on all things marketing is incredible. I started my business 5 years ago & Laura has built it to where it is today. Her support & guidance is amazing. If you’re looking at starting a business but don’t know how to market/promote then get in touch with Laura. If you want to promote your well established business & gain more brand awareness then Laura is the lady for you. I can’t recommend her services enough. Thank you Laura” – Rachel Kermeen, Women’s Health Specialist
“Laura is great to work with. The detail of her knowledge is second to none. She makes it easy for you to understand and works tirelessly to move your business forward. I would not use anyone else for my marketing needs. Thank you Laura.” – George Messenger, Home Improvement Business Owner, Cornwall
“Laura has been my absolute saviour when it comes to facebook marketing she has transformed my page and increased my business profile. I would be lost without her expert skills, knowledge and understanding of social media. There is so much pressure for a business to be accessible through social media platforms and Laura has taken this worry completely off my shoulders enabling me to concentrate on the business. If you need marketing assistance I highly recommend using Laura, she offers an outstanding service. Thank You Laura” – Sally Helwich, Travel Company Director
You can check out some more of my recent client testimonials over on my website! https://thepracticalmarketingacademy.com/client-reviews/
The Types of Businesses I Work With
I always say that the process is the same no matter what industry your business is in and I always follow the data to get the best results for my clients.
My clients cover a range of industries such as:
- Home Improvement and Trades Businesses – electricians, plumbers, heating engineers, tilers, kitchen and bathroom designers, and blind and shutter companies
- Construction Companies – paving, groundworks, landscaping, builders, eco-pod providers and renovation experts
- Local Bricks and Mortar and Services Based Businesses – Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Hairdressers, Gyms, Jewellers, Accountants, Wedding Companies and Photographers
- Online E-commerce shops (Beauty, Clothing, Kids, Cycling, Wearable tech, Fashion)
- Creative Arts Schools and Online Course Providers
- Community and Membership Providers
- Luxury Companies with a Niche Audience – Alcohol Distillers, Whisky and Gin Companies
- Companies Targeting High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI)
- Food and Drink Businesses – Food Delivery Companies, Artisan Food Providers, Caterers
- B2B and Professional Service Companies – Law, Trust, Accountancy, Technology
Your Next Steps
If you’re looking to grow, develop your online presence, invest in some training, or supercharge your business with brilliant ad campaigns, book in for a free 15-minute consultation so I can find out more about your business.
We’ll have a chat about where you are now, what you’d like help with – and what you’d like to achieve. I’ll then go away and provide you with a bespoke proposal based on your needs, goals, and budget.
If you’re looking for Facebook, Instagram or Google ads help I can advise on suggested ad spend too.
I can’t wait to hear from you,